As well as the many community groups which met on the church premises, we offer a range of activities, including the following:
- Tuesday Club – 1.45pm on Tuesdays For the young at heart. Talks, entertainment, music, food, outings and friendship.
- Crafters – 1.30pm-4.30pm every other Thursday. Please contact Doreen Smith via the church office for more details.
- Bible study groups run from time to time, usually in the afternoon and evening to aid accessibility.
- Coffee is served in the meeting area on Saturdays between 10am and noon.
- Meals for those who live alone are available on the second Sunday of each month. A good meal with super company at a reasonable price. Please book with the church office.
- A small group of people share in a shawl ministry – creating shawls as an active prayer, which when given to someone will remind them of God’s enfolding love.
- 1st Uxbridge Boys Brigade Company – from 5.45pm on Fridays. For lads aged 5-19 years old
- 1st Uxbridge Girls Brigade Company – from 6pm on Fridays. For girls aged 4-18 years old
Please check our events calendar for details of forthcoming events and activities.